Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1, 2009

Cole and I are no longer together .

I'm going to use this time apart to think and refocus. Taking time for myself, working on things that I need to get done to be successful in life. I'm going to look into finally going back to school to finish my degree, I've been working on my driving & I am hoping to be able to take the test soon. Also working on paying off some financial issues.

I am going to look at getting a gym membership and getting myself back into shape and healthy so hopefully that will help with sleep issues. Plus, its just something I need to do.

Hopefully, taking this time apart will help hearts grow fonder. If we are truly meant to be together then we will be, its in God's hands and he will show us that path of life we need and its up to us to take that path or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment